Black Orchid Square Wax Melts
5oz of hand poured 100% pure organic beeswax combined with coconut oil. Each candle and wax melt is loaded with the maximum percentage of fragrance oil to fill your home with a lasting scent.
Similar to the iconic women’s fragrance Black Orchid, Tom Ford but in no way affiliated with the designer fragrance company. A luxurious blend of Black Truffle and Ylang mingled with fresh Bergamot and Blackcurrant.
Fragrance oil is vegan friendly, cruelty free and CMR free.
Black Orchid Square Wax Melts are topped with gold glittery beeswax.
Watch the gold blend in with the natural colour of beeswax to form a glittery swirl pool of golden beeswax whilst releasing a luxurious fragrance.
I recommend putting one square in at a time so that you can gauge how many your wax melt burner will hold.
Do not eat, do not leave unattended, and always follow the directions of the melters.
Please note that colors might vary due to computer monitor settings/lightening and every batch of wax melts being unique.
Taking Care Whilst Using Candles and Wax Melts
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets, they should not be eaten.
- Place the burner out of reach of children and pets and ensure it is not placed near any draughts.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use
- Use an unscented tea light
- If using a small burner, I recommend only using one wax melt at a time
- Otherwise, I recommend using two wax melts at a time
- Do not leave unattended whilst melting wax melts
- Use your burner for up to three hours
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of the wax melt burner before you go to sleep or leave the house
- Wax melts do not evaporate and will eventually lose its scent and then will need to be discarded
- Do not pour melted wax into drain