Honey Honeycomb Wax Melts
Three honeycomb wax melts hand poured with 100% pure organic beeswax combined with coconut oil.
The fragrance provides a strong and prominent smell associated with bergamot, white freesia and chamomile. This scent will fill up your room with a scent that is enhanced by light undertones of honeyed amber, tonka bean and almond, accompanied with vanilla and creamy sandalwood.
Beeswax and fragrance oil mixed with dried rose petals and elderflower.
Fragrance oil is vegan friendly, cruelty free and CMR free.
Please note that colors might vary due to computer monitor settings/lightening and every batch of wax melts being unique.
Taking Care Whilst Using Candles and Wax Melts
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets, they should not be eaten.
- Place the burner out of reach of children and pets and ensure it is not placed near any draughts.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use
- Use an unscented tea light
- If using a small burner, I recommend only using one wax melt at a time
- Otherwise, I recommend using two wax melts at a time
- Do not leave unattended whilst melting wax melts
- Use your burner for up to three hours
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of the wax melt burner before you go to sleep or leave the house
- Wax melts do not evaporate and will eventually lose its scent and then will need to be discarded
- Do not pour melted wax into drain