Honey Wax Melt Bark
Hand poured with soy wax. Each candle and wax melt is loaded with the maximum percentage of fragrance oil to fill your home with a lasting scent.
The fragrance provides a strong and prominent smell associated with bergamot, white freesia and chamomile. This scent will fill up your room with a scent that is enhanced by light undertones of honeyed amber, tonka bean and almond, accompanied with vanilla and creamy sandalwood.
Soy wax and fragrance oil mixed with dried rose petals and elderflower.
I recommend placing two pieces of bark initially in your wax melt burner to gauge how many your wax melt burner will hold. If it will hold more, place one in at a time.
Fragrance oil is vegan friendly, cruelty free and CMR free.
Available in 4oz or 8oz.
Please note that colors might vary due to computer monitor settings/lightening and every batch of wax melts being unique.
Taking Care Whilst Using Candles and Wax Melts
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets, they should not be eaten.
- Place the burner out of reach of children and pets and ensure it is not placed near any draughts.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use
- Use an unscented tea light
- If using a small burner, I recommend only using one wax melt at a time
- Otherwise, I recommend using two wax melts at a time
- Do not leave unattended whilst melting wax melts
- Use your burner for up to three hours
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of the wax melt burner before you go to sleep or leave the house
- Wax melts do not evaporate and will eventually lose its scent and then will need to be discarded
- Do not pour melted wax into drain