Sending Your Love Gift Set
Are you thinking of any one special recently and you would love to send them a gift to let them know they are in your thoughts?
Well, this gift set is a perfect gift to send directly to somebody’s door with a personalised card from yourself without having to write, wrap or post. Once you have typed your message, I will do all of the work!
Using 100% pure organic beeswax for candles and wax melts bring many advantages to the table. Research suggests pure beeswax is often especially helpful for those with asthma symptoms or allergies as it improves breathing for anyone nearby. It produces negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralise pollutants in the air, therefore, it helps to eliminate dust, odours, mold, bacteria and other pollutants in the atmosphere.
During this pandemic and with everything going on, beeswax candles and wax melts are probably needed now more than ever. Not only will it purify your air, it will also let you relax in a calming atmosphere as beeswax candles emit a bright, healthful light within the same spectrum as the sun whilst invigorating the body by creating a tranquil atmosphere.
The gift set includes:
- Two Miniature Hexagon Pure Organic Beeswax Candles
- Clamshell Snap Bar Beeswax Wax Melt scented with La Vie Est Belle fragrance
- Two Pure Organic Beeswax Honeycomb Wax Melts (Approx. 50g)
- Two Beeswax Honeycomb Wax Melts scented with Lavender Breeze (Approx. 50g)
- 2oz of Soy Wax Melt Bark scented with Honey and decorated with rose petals and elderflower
- An envelope with a card, personalised with your beautiful words to that special person
- A list of benefits to using organic beeswax
- Your love and Katie Astle Homes' loving touch will also be included too
All fragrance oils are vegan friendly, cruelty free and CMR free.
Please note that colors might vary due to computer monitor settings/lightening and every batch of wax melts being unique.
Taking Care Whilst Using Candles and Wax Melts
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets, they should not be eaten.
- Place the burner out of reach of children and pets and ensure it is not placed near any draughts.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use
- Use an unscented tea light
- If using a small burner, I recommend only using one wax melt at a time
- Otherwise, I recommend using two wax melts at a time
- Do not leave unattended whilst melting wax melts
- Use your burner for up to three hours
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of the wax melt burner before you go to sleep or leave the house
- Wax melts do not evaporate and will eventually lose its scent and then will need to be discarded
- Do not pour melted wax into drain