Unscented Pure Organic Beeswax Honeycomb Wax Melts
Three wax melts hand poured with 100% pure organic beeswax.
This wax melt is unscented; therefore, it is purely organic beeswax burning off the faint sweet and natural smell of honey whilst allowing you to seek all of the true benefits of what our precious bees create for us.
Beeswax is a natural wax and it burns much longer than all of the other waxes. It is also a natural ioniser as well as harmonises and balances the human spirit.
Benefits of Beeswax:
• Beeswax produces negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralise pollutants in the air
• Helps eliminate dust, odours, mold, bacteria and other pollutants in the atmosphere
• Research suggests pure beeswax is often especially helpful for those with asthma symptoms or allergies as it improves breathing for anyone nearby
• Beeswax candles emit a bright, healthful light within the same spectrum as the sun
• Beeswax burns longer and brighter
• 100% natural - chemical free
• Invigorates the body whilst creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere
• Helps save the bees!
Taking Care Whilst Using Candles and Wax Melts
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets, they should not be eaten.
- Place the burner out of reach of children and pets and ensure it is not placed near any draughts.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use
- Use an unscented tea light
- If using a small burner, I recommend only using one wax melt at a time
- Otherwise, I recommend using two wax melts at a time
- Do not leave unattended whilst melting wax melts
- Use your burner for up to three hours
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of the wax melt burner before you go to sleep or leave the house
- Wax melts do not evaporate and will eventually lose its scent and then will need to be discarded
- Do not pour melted wax into drain